What is important about SEO Services?
In last a few years Google devastated millions of site owner rankings. Why? Two reasons:
- Better relevancy for searches;
- Leveling the playing field for honest businesses.
The question for you is why are you reading this sentence?
- Are you desperate for bona fide search engine optimization?
- Maybe you have been screwed by too many incompetent SEO people in the business?
- Or do you want to improve your knowledge to hire a qualified SEO expert?
- Outdated site structure;
- Poor relevance for the target users;
- Over-optimization for search engines;
- Mismanagement of SEO targets keywords.
- You have deceptive SEO elements on your site;
- Or you have poor SEO elements.
Love Google PenguinThe latest Google Penguin algorithm update came out on December 10, 2014. You can comply with Penguin and dominate. Or do not while watching your competition crush you doing so.
SEO Start in the BasementEven if you are hiring someone other than my firm, do one thing.
Analyze on your pages SEO elements from the ground up.
- Like updating your site title, keywords, and description for Calgary SEO-related searches;
- Next, dovetail a small set of highly-searched keywords related to your service or business;
- Then format your page and post text for better relevancy for your intended keywords.
High-Octane KeywordsGuess what? Of the website audits I have conducted, nearly 87% of sites had the target wrong keywords. Why? Keyword searches change monthly. If you are not targeting new trends in keyword searches, your goose is cooked. When I work with a new client, I scour keywords with relevant searches.
Content ManagementIf you do not have rankings on the first page of Google, your content is bad. Google has been warning us for years to comply with their standards of relevancy. Most likely soon. Google Penguin helps rank sites offering valuable content for the searcher. Contact me today for more information about SEO Services, my cell: (403) 308-5949 Greg
I am located in Calgary and would be happy to meet and answer any of your questions.